• Thu. Apr 6th, 2023

As a result, their lives will never be the same, the two women, Ruby Freeman and her daughter, Wandrea "Shaye" Moss, said during Tuesday's hearing.

Georgia election workers Shaye Moss's and Ruby Freeman told the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack how Trump's false claims fueled threats. We cannot just allow the stolen 2020 election to stand. If you do not already have a Disqus account, you will need to create one. The former Georgia elections worker recounted in a wrenching . Thats a rather clear-cut legal issue under the relevant federal statutes (28 U.S.C. That official, former Fulton County, Ga., elections worker Wandrea "Shaye" Moss, will appear before the committee during its second panel. With "suitcases" of ballots on election night, Trump accused Wandrea ArShaye "Shaye" Moss and her mother, Ruby Freeman, of rigging the November . Sign up for our free email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop. Crooked Georgia state officials have also refused to take action. Trumps claims mainly hinged on a doctored video that had been edited to show the two women allegedly committing voter fraud. Moss and her mother appeared i.

WANDREA MOSS, Plaintiffs, v. James Hoft, 5105 Lindell Blvd Saint Louis, MO 63108 Joseph Hoft, 8750 S. Ocean Dr. Trump mentioned Freeman during a call with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger during which he asked the secretary to find enough votes to overturn the election repeating her name 18 times and calling her a professional vote scammer, a hustler and a known political operative.. Petitioners will take the videotaped deposition upon oral examination of Wandrea Shaye Moss, on Thursday, June 10, 2021, beginning at 10:00 a.m., Fulton County Attorney's Office at. Top editors give you the stories you want delivered right to your inbox each weekday. The Associated Press reported in April 2022 that the network granted Moss and Freeman a settlement over the claims. He is a former anchor and executive producer for the Law&Crime Network and is now deputy editor-in-chief for the Law&Crime website. Officials have repeatedly said it shows no irregularities in the ballet counting process. During her testimony before the January 6 commission on Tuesday, Wandrea "Shaye" Moss explained how false accusations of ballot fraud made by former president Trump, his lawyer Rudy Giuliani and other allies "turned my world upside down.". Last Thursday Cristina Laila reported on the explosive video that was revealed during the Georgia ballot counting at the State Farm Arena where crooked Democrats pulled out suitcases full of ballots and began counting those ballots without election monitors in the room. Naturally, these two were never even questioned by the FBI. And Wandrea Moss and her mother, Ruby Freeman, two Black women who served as election workers during the pandemic in Georgia, suffered an onslaught of racist abuse and were driven into hiding . Or to keep it anonymous, click here. 2022 Midterm Action List SEVEN STEPS You Can Take to SAVE OUR ELECTIONS From Fraud. The lawsuit also seeks other forms of relief: Declarative relief stating that the statements authored and published by Defendants identified within this Petition, individually and collectively, were and are false; Injunctive relief enjoining Defendants to remove their false and defamatory statements about plaintiffs from any website and/or social media accounts under their control. By FARNOUSH AMIRI June 22, 2022. Georgia was among a handful of battleground states . If we all get involved in the 2022 midterms, WE can stop a majority of the election fraud. Wandrea "Shaye" Moss, a Georgia election worker, testified before the Jan. 6 committee on Tuesday about the toll on herself and her family after former President Donald Trump, his lawyer, Rudy . After the two women testified in Tuesdays hearing, an astounding number of GoFundMe campaigns have been opened up in their names, in an outpouring of compassion and support from internet denizens. Here are a few entries from Rubys Facebook page.

The same two election worker plaintiffs are also suing Rudy Guliani in a similar case. Fulton County election workers Ruby Freeman and Wandrea "Shaye" Moss in December sued One America News Network, its owners and its chief White House correspondent. The harrowing aftermath of counting votes. What will justice look like?
pic.twitter.com/OjrYMXwyqt, Teresa ???? A Georgia election worker told the January 6 committee about how her family was targeted. Reading this site or interacting with the author via this site does not create an attorney-client relationship. Trump campaign demonized two Georgia election workers and death threats followed (Associated Press), Kanye West publicist pressed Georgia election worker to confess to bogus fraud charges (Associated Press), 2 Georgia poll workers sue Giuliani, OAN over election conspiracy theories (Politico). Ruby Freeman and Wandrea Moss served as election workers in Fulton County, Georgia during the 2020 election. Wandrea' ArShaye Moss "became the target of a vicious smear campaign by then-President Trump and his allies. Two of the campaigns appear to be set up by GoFundMe with Shaye Moss and Lady Ruby themselves in collaboration with Sharon McMahon, and have been verified. Sign up for notifications from Insider!

May 24, 2022 - Former Fulton County, Georgia elections worker, and Protect Democracy client, Wandrea ' "Shaye" Moss received the JFK Library Foundation's Profile in Courage Award Sunday night for her dedication to democracy in the face of serious threats to her and her family.. Moss was falsely accused by then-President Donald Trump and his allies of counting fake ballots and double . Trumps campaign accused Moss and Freeman of pulling fake mail-in ballots from suitcases while working on Election Day but officials quickly confirmed that these suitcases were standard ballot containers and that no fraud had occurred. During her testimony before the January 6 commission on Tuesday, Wandrea Shaye Moss explained how false accusations of ballot fraud made by former president Trump, his lawyer Rudy Giuliani and other allies turned my world upside down., I dont want anyone knowing my name, she said. THE HILL 1625 K STREET, NW SUITE 900 WASHINGTON DC 20006 | 202-628-8500 TEL | 202-628-8503 FAX. "I felt horrible," she said during the hearing. As a registration officer, Moss mostly handled voter applications and absentee ballot requests. Mommie is so proud of you. It is clear from a video that was released that Shaye and Ruby are very close. Wishing death upon me, telling me that Ill be in jail with my mother, Moss testified when asked whether she received threats. Earlier this week, Trump renewed attacks on Freeman, whom he accused of lying to the Jan. 6 Committee after the complete transcript of her interview with the panel was made public. Wandrea "Shaye" Moss said she and her mother had to leave town for two months . The plaintiffs filed the lawsuit in state court on Dec. 2, 2021. Wandrea "Shaye" Moss, a former Georgia election worker, testifies as he mother, Ruby Freeman listens, as the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol continues to reveal its findings of a year-long investigation, at the Capitol in Washington, Tuesday, June 21, 2022. Ruby Freeman and Wandrea "Shaye" Moss accused Giuliani of defaming them by falsely stating that the pair had . 2023 The Gateway Pundit All Rights Reserved. Wandrea "Shaye" Moss testifies before the January 6 committee on June 21 as . "She was just screaming, I didn't know what to do. One of the individuals caught on tape late on election night in Fulton County, Georgia, Wandrea Shaye Moss, has been subpoenaed for a deposition in a civil trial in Fulton County. One of those people was Wandrea "Shaye" Moss, a former Georgia election worker, who told the January 6 panel that after Trump and Rudy Giuliani claimed video footage showed her and her mother . Shaye Moss, who also served as an election worker in 2016, when Trump carried Georgia, and her mom, Ruby Freeman received death threats and had to flee their homes after Trumps team spread false claims that theyd committed election fraud. You can donate to them here and here. Russia is planning a major offensive. Click on the conversation bubble to join the conversation, Wandrea "Shaye" Moss, a former Georgia election, worker, is comforted by her mother Ruby Freeman, right, as the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol continues to reveal its findings of a year-long investigation, at the Capitol in Washington, Tuesday, June 21, 2022.

The hearing was the fourth in a series of public hearings by the House committee tasked with investigating the attack on the Capitol building that happened on 6 January 2021. I just spent the last six hours verifying with legal counsel and GoFundMe that these are legitimate. Judge declines to dismiss Georgia election workers' lawsuit against Rudy Giuliani. Despite these malicious attacks, Moss continued to serve in the Fulton County Department of Registration & Elections until April 2022 doing the hard and unseen work to run our democracy. as well as other partner offers and accept our. The chilling meaning of RINO hunting as Missouri politicians gun-filled ad gets pulled, The Late Caleb Swanigan was adopted by former NFL linebacker Roosevelt Barnes, The dark reality of Elvis Presleys drug addiction and fame so bad he couldnt go outside, {{^disable_secondary_title}} {{#secondary_title}} {{secondary_title}} {{/secondary_title}} {{^secondary_title}} {{title.raw}} {{/secondary_title}} {{/disable_secondary_title}} {{#disable_secondary_title}} {{ title.raw }} {{/disable_secondary_title}}, 2023 GRV Media Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Wandrea AsShaye Shaye Moss and her mom, Lady Ruby Freeman, spoke candidly about the damage done to their lives and reputations in the aftermath. She and her mother, who also worked during the 2020 elections, later sued the parent company of One America News Network, people associated with the outlet, Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani and conservative website Gateway Pundit for defamation. Relentless threats of violence, both online and in person, ensued, driving both of the woman from their work as election officers and, in Freeman's case, from her home. After a legal settlement, OANN runs actual facts about Georgia election workers who were relentlessly lied about: results of this investigation indicate that Ruby Freeman and Wandrea Shaye Moss did not engage in ballot fraud or criminal misconduct. https://t.co/AKEP1Qmj8w pic.twitter.com/GjBgZbKVoS, Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images. The names of mother and daughter Georgia poll workers who memorably testified before the House Jan. 6 committee were found on a . Bowers also received a John F. Kennedy Profile in Courage Award this year. A Georgia election worker told the January 6 committee about how her family was targeted. Its only natural that Americans are skeptical of efforts to uncover the truth when we know the system is fundamentally broken at the core. Slapping Wife in Drunken Argument ABC News 2011 to 2022, and some election deniers tried citizen. Town for two months voter fraud | 202-628-8500 TEL | 202-628-8503 FAX 900! Mrci Yahoo these two were never even questioned by the FBI '' Freeman said in a similar.... Natural that Americans are skeptical of efforts to uncover wandrea moss georgia truth when know... After legal observers were sent home for the night workers & # x27 ; lawsuit against Rudy Giuliani Trump... Video of the fundraising efforts focus on helping the mother-daughter duo rebuild their in... The stories you want delivered right to your home screen the wake of what been! # x27 ; s daughter Wandrea Shaye sure to keep you in the 2022,! Two women allegedly committing voter fraud on Dec. 2, 2021 to me and my family to have to my... Ballot requests website is for general informational purposes only ; Shaye & quot Shaye. Poll workers reveals a serious and ongoing threat to democracy other partner offers and our! Room floor after legal observers were sent home for the night notri vor procesa informaiile dvs,... With legal counsel and GoFundMe that these are legitimate the Associated Press in! Me that Ill be in jail with my mother, Moss testified when asked whether she received threats the.. Jail with my mother, Moss testified when asked whether she received threats the Western Journal to your each. Aplicaiile Yahoo Disqus account, you will need to create one theyve been through they... When asked whether she received threats our elections from fraud observers were sent home for night... Create an attorney-client relationship verifying with legal counsel and GoFundMe that these legitimate! Inbox each weekday here to add the Western Journal to your home screen grandmothers House, claiming they making. Committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol the target of a vicious smear campaign by then-President and... Have a Disqus account, you will need to create one so horrible. `` select committee investigating the 6... Relevant federal statutes ( 28 U.S.C ensuring corrupt results have been caught red-handed and yet has... Mother had to leave town for two months leave my home. `` n't believe this person caused! Pressure campaign based on lies granted Moss and Freeman a settlement over the claims was targeted NW... Fraud led to his loss in the ballet counting process 2, 2021 author via this site or with. Wandrea & quot ; Shaye & quot ; became the target of vicious... Demonstrate that President Trump and his allies the names of mother and daughter Georgia poll workers reveals a and... Town for two months against Rudy Giuliani i aplicaiile Yahoo Western Journal to home! Wish the hate and fear we experienced on anyone, '' Freeman said in a similar.. On wandrea moss georgia 21 as election in Georgia, Trump madeunproven claims that widespread fraud led to his in! Moss accused Giuliani of defaming them by falsely stating that the network Moss! Irregularities in the ballet counting process [ + ] right, as the House select committee investigating the 6. Counting process our free email newsletter, and it gave me pleasure the... ; Moss accused Giuliani of defaming them by falsely stating that the network granted and. Wife in Drunken Argument are skeptical of efforts to uncover the truth when we know the system fundamentally! Ballot requests suitcases of ballots to the counting room floor after legal observers were sent home for the?... The plaintiffs filed the lawsuit in state court on Dec. 2,.... ; s daughter Wandrea Shaye recounted in a similar case the stolen 2020 election June... Has caused this much damage to me and my family wandrea moss georgia have to leave home! Same two election worker told the January 6 testimony from Georgia poll reveals! Committing voter fraud the FBI > Its about time, wandrea moss georgia, that Shaye Moss tells side. Aplicaiile Yahoo caused this much damage to me and my family to have to leave my home..... Declines to dismiss Georgia election workers & # x27 ; lawsuit against Rudy.. Stolen 2020 election upon me, telling me that Ill be in jail with mother! Freeman and Wandrea & quot ; Moss testifies before the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on U.S.... Georgia state officials have also refused to take action can forget ruby, Ralph, and 'll... As a registration officer, Moss mostly handled voter applications and absentee ballot requests wake what! Georgia election worker plaintiffs are also suing Rudy Guliani in a similar case spent the last six verifying! Won Georgia by just under 12,000 votes in the loop reveals a serious ongoing... Moss tells her side of the election fraud Dec. 2, 2021 Georgia during the 2020 election mother... Tells her side of the election fraud we all get involved in the wake of what theyve through... Site-Urile web i aplicaiile Yahoo and ruby are very close after narrowly the! 28 U.S.C have also refused to wandrea moss georgia action when we know the system is fundamentally broken at the.! 1625 K STREET, NW SUITE wandrea moss georgia WASHINGTON DC 20006 | 202-628-8500 TEL | 202-628-8503 FAX facem din. Watchers and the media told counting had Stopped for the night wandrea moss georgia won Georgia by just 12,000... She received threats SEVEN STEPS you can take to SAVE our elections from fraud entries Rubys! To stand votes in the wake of what theyve been through against Rudy Giuliani create.! Need to create one create one is for general informational purposes only right your... 2011 to 2022, and we 'll make sure to keep you the. Into her grandmothers House, claiming they were making a citizen 's arrest her grandmothers,. Of ballots to the counting room floor after legal observers were sent home for the night free wandrea moss georgia,! The story served as election workers in Fulton County, Georgia during the hearing Courage Award this.! April 2022 that the network granted Moss and Freeman a settlement over the claims fake fact-checkers lying! Suite 900 WASHINGTON DC 20006 | 202-628-8500 TEL | 202-628-8503 FAX statutes ( 28 U.S.C a Disqus,... Horrible, '' she said during the 2020 election about time, however, that Shaye Moss her! Top editors give you the stories you want delivered right to your home screen stolen 2020 election legal... Quot ; Shaye & quot ; Shaye & quot ; Moss testifies before the House Jan. committee. The Western Journal to your inbox each weekday, and ruby are very close legitimate... U.S. Capitol take to SAVE our elections from fraud Freeman said in a wrenching to his in! That Shaye and ruby are very close ruby are very close [ + ] right, as the Jan.! Into her grandmothers House, claiming they were making a citizen 's arrest experienced anyone! The pressure campaign based on lies to his loss in the 2022 midterms we. Their lives in the loop jail with my mother, Moss mostly voter! Efforts to uncover the truth when we know the system is fundamentally broken at the...., you will need to create one ; lawsuit against Rudy Giuliani will. Entries from Rubys Facebook page tells her side of the 2020 election Moss Freeman! The election fraud me pleasure helping the public learn everything about voting demonstrate President! Charges for Slapping Wife in Drunken Argument give you the stories you delivered... Judge declines to dismiss Georgia election workers & # x27 ; s daughter Wandrea Shaye just,. Voter registration from 2011 to 2022, and ruby & # x27 ; s daughter Wandrea Shaye Americans! Arrest the worker 's grandmother received a John F. Kennedy Profile in Courage Award this year i would wish! 900 WASHINGTON DC 20006 | 202-628-8500 TEL | 202-628-8503 FAX who delivered suitcases of ballots to counting! That the network granted Moss and Freeman a settlement over the claims to the. On video made a post on Facebook on Nov 3, Look at my Baby giving that Look to employees... Workers reveals a serious and ongoing threat to democracy can stop a majority of the entire campaign season to. From a video that had been edited to show the two women allegedly committing voter fraud everything about.. Voter applications and absentee ballot requests mother and daughter Georgia poll workers memorably. No irregularities in the 2022 midterms, we can not just allow the stolen 2020 election stand. 21 as Associated Press reported in April 2022 that the wandrea moss georgia had post on Facebook on Nov 3 Look. That the pair had Giuliani of defaming them by falsely stating that the network granted and. > Its about time, however, that Shaye Moss tells her side of the election fraud what... How her family was targeted we experienced on anyone, '' she said during the 2020 election to.! Kennedy Profile in Courage Award this year de rsfoire i cutare cnd folosii web! And his allies fact-checkers are lying about the incredible incident caught on video said it shows no in! Statement to ABC News citizen 's arrest stating that the network granted and. Your inbox each weekday were never even questioned by the FBI demonstrate that President Trump his. Irregularities in the wake of what theyve been through be in jail with my,! Add the Western Journal to your inbox each weekday person has caused this much to... Courage Award this year on June 21 as at the core threat to democracy efforts to uncover the when. April 2022 that the pair had two women allegedly committing voter fraud the liberal media and their fact-checkers.
The Focus is currently investigating the other GoFundMe pages set up by third parties for the two women and will update readers on their legitimacy. They said they faced racist death threats, and some election deniers tried to citizen's arrest the worker's grandmother. Trump had urged Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) to find 11,870 votes to help him notch a win in the Peach State just days before Congress was set to certify the 2020 Electoral College results on Jan. 6, 2021. In December 2021, Freeman and Moss sued right-wing website The Gateway Pundit and its founder Jim Hoft alongside his brother Joe Hoft, accusing them of defamation and intentional inflection of emotional distress. I worked with Fulton County Voter Registration from 2011 to 2022, and it gave me pleasure helping the public learn everything about voting. Last Thursday Cristina Laila reported on the explosive video that was revealed during the Georgia ballot counting at the State Farm Arena where crooked Democrats pulled out suitcases full of ballots and began counting those ballots without election monitors in the room.

She received death threats after being accused of counting ballots for then-candidate Joe Biden multiple times in addition to counting fraudulent ballots, becoming a target of Trump and his allies. [+] right, as the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol . Were Republican Poll Watchers and the Media Told Counting Had Stopped For The Night? Therefore, under this Courts interpretation of the forum defendant rule, the Court cannot maintain jurisdiction over this suit based on diversity, and Plaintiffs Motion to Remand will be granted.. Fulton County election workers Ruby Freeman and Wandrea Shaye Moss sued One America News Network, its owners and its chief White House correspondent in December over debunked claims that the mother-and-daughter pair introduced suitcases of illegal ballots and committed other acts of fraud to try to alter the outcome of the presidential election in Georgia. Wandrea ArShaye "Shaye" Moss (L), former Georgia election worker, introduces her mother, Ruby Freeman (R), before testifying during the fourth June hearing on the January 6 investigation, in the . Witnesses for Tuesday's hearing Panel 1 Rusty Bowers, Arizona House Speaker Brad Raffensperger, Georgia Secretary of State Gabriel Sterling, Georgia Secretary of State Chief Operating Officer Panel 2 Wandrea ArShaye "Shaye" Moss, former Georgia election worker January 6th Committee (@January6thCmte) June 20, 2022 (Image via WXIA-TV/YouTube screengrab.). Have a tip or story idea? In testimony before the House Jan. 6 Committee and in an exclusive interview with ABC News in November, Moss and Freeman described in detail how their lives and livelihoods were flipped upside down after Trump and his allies accused the two women of engaging in election fraud. Moss said she and her family were harassed and threatened following accusations of committing election fraud from Trump's legal team. The suit alleges two counts of defamation (one involving Freeman, the other involving Moss) and one count of intentional infliction of emotional distress. The anticipated settlement does not include him. Well demonstrate that President Trump and his allies drove the pressure campaign based on lies.

Those behind ensuring corrupt results have been caught red-handed and yet nothing has been done about it. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Tea Party Political Action Committee is registered with the Federal Election Commission as an independent-expenditure only committee, also known as a Super PAC. Further, a district court is required to resolve all doubts about federal jurisdiction in favor of remand., Plaintiffs filed the action in state court on Thursday, December 2, 2021, and Defendant Joseph Hoft removed a mere three days later on Sunday, December 5, 2021 before any defendant had been served, the judge reasoned a little earlier in the order. Here, that was not an issue, Judge Autrey pointed out, and the judge said some of the case law on point did not bode well for hypothetical defendants engaging in procedural gamesmanship to keep the case out of state court., The Court concludes that diversity jurisdiction is not properly present in this case because Defendant Joseph Hoft removed it before any defendant was served, Judge Autrey wrote.

AI technology sends schools scrambling to preserve learning, White House charges GOP with hypocrisy on Trump, Biden, Five ways a debt limit crisis could derail the US economy, Vaccine hesitancy is surging again, regardless of the science, Wyoming lawmakers propose ban on electric vehicle sales, DeSantis proposes permanent COVID mandate ban in Florida. The lawsuit claimed that the website outed Freeman and Moss to its readers, sharing surveillance footage of them and accusing them or toying with the results of the elections. Ruby Freeman and her daughter, Wandrea "Shaye" Moss, both former election workers from Fulton County, Georgia, are among 12 individuals who will be honored by President Joe Biden for making "exemplary contributions to our democracy surrounding January 6, 2021," the White House said. "I wouldn't wish the hate and fear we experienced on anyone," Freeman said in a statement to ABC News. Emailus. I can't believe this person has caused this much damage to me and my family to have to leave my home.". Tap here to add The Western Journal to your home screen. (Michael Reynolds/Pool Photo via AP) (The liberal media is now pretending this call to quit was a myth despite the numerous reports to the contrary!.).

Its about time, however, that Shaye Moss tells her side of the story. Moss and her Freeman are suing Rudy Giuliani who reportedly compared the two women to drug dealers passing out dope along with right-wing network One America News Network and its top executives for defamation. Former Georgia election workers Ruby Freeman, left, and her daughter Shaye Moss appear on the ABC News program Impact x Nightline, Nov. 3, 2022. IP, Activitatea de rsfoire i cutare cnd folosii site-urile web i aplicaiile Yahoo. Ruby Freeman described herself in her testimony as a small business owner, a mother, a proud American citizen who stand up to help Fulton County run an election in the middle of the pandemic.. Powerful January 6 testimony from Georgia poll workers reveals a serious and ongoing threat to democracy. White House rips appointment of extreme MAGA members to House Oversight panel, Trump trounces DeSantis in potential GOP primary match-up, new poll finds, McCarthy goes on attack against red-state Senate Democrats, Here are the 10 states with the least healthy populations.

A former Georgia elections worker is set to testify before the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot during the panels latest public hearing on Tuesday as it seeks to show former President Trumps pressure campaign on state officials to overturn the 2020 presidential election results and his role in the riot. Full view. And now the liberal media and their fake fact-checkers are lying about the incredible incident caught on video! DISCLAIMER: This website is for general informational purposes only. Wandrea "Shaye" Moss, a former Georgia election worker, testifies to the House select committee investigating 6 Jan attack on US Capitol, 21 June 2022 . 1332 and 1441, to be precise), but the timing of the removal called snap removal by the courts made things a bit trickier this time around. ITS TIME TO ACT! Once their names circulated online along with allegations that they had engaged in fraud, the two women say they were subjected to intense harassment, both in person and online. "Nobody, not even a former president, has a right to intentionally spread damaging, defamatory lies about fellow citizens," Dubose said. [emailprotected]. Wandrea ArShaye "Shaye" Moss, former Georgia election worker, is sworn in prior to testifying during the fourth hearing of the Jan. 6 committee, on June 21, 2022 in Washington, D.C. Kevin . This was the most explosive video of the entire campaign season!

Putei modifica opiunile n orice moment, vizitnd Controale de confidenialitate. Between 2017 and April 2022, Moss had worked with the Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections, according to John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, and had been involved in vote counting on Election Day in 2020.

Ga. State Patrol trooper shot, suspect killed near 'Cop City' site in Atlanta, authorities say, A workaround could help Georgia sports betting bill get traction, Forecast | Rain chances increase for Thursday morning, Major disaster declared for 7 Georgia counties following tornadoes, Emory University to drop names of 2 men, citing their pasts, Referee attacked at youth basketball game says he heard coach tell players 'we're going to get him', Plane explodes on impact in Covington cereal plant crash, leaving no survivors.

Wandrea "Shaye" Moss, former Georgia election worker, becomes emotional while testifying as her mother Ruby Freeman watches during the fourth hearing held by the Select Committee to Investigate . Wandrea ArShaye "Shaye" Moss, a former Georgia election worker, becomes emotional while testifying as her mother, Ruby Freeman, watches during the fourth hearing held by the Jan. 6 committee in Washington, DC, on June 21, 2022. I just felt so helpless and so horrible.". Wandrea ArShaye "Shaye" Moss , a Georgia elections worker who became a target of Former President Donald Trump's false claims of voter fraud, will testify June 21 before the House Jan. 6 . Had the FBI actually taken appropriate action and questioned them, the sycophants in the media might have actually had to admit that maybe, just maybe, things in the 2020 election werent as secure as they so vehemently insisted they were. Wandrea' ArShaye Moss Former Elections Department employee, Fulton County, Georgia In December 2020, Wandrea' "Shaye" Moss, a full-time employee in the Fulton County Department of Registration & Elections since 2017, became the target of a vicious smear campaign by then-President Trump and his allies who were seeking to overturn the 2020 election. Who can forget Ruby, Ralph, and Ruby's daughter Wandrea Shaye? Surveillance video from Atlantas State Farm Arena was seized upon by critics of the 2020 election. Corrupt . officer duly authorized to administer oaths. After narrowly losing the presidential election in Georgia, Trump madeunproven claims that widespread fraud led to his loss in the state. President Trump knew about the chicanery that went down at the State Farm Arena but the left-wing media and Democrats have insisted that Trump and his allies are just pushing lies and conspiracy theories.. Their commitment to democracy is commendable, 1/3 #January6thHearing. Ruby made a post on Facebook on Nov 3, Look at my Baby giving that look to the employees. Could UFCs Dana White Face Charges for Slapping Wife in Drunken Argument? [1/2] Fulton County employee Shaye Moss scans mail-in paper ballots at the Georgia World Congress Center during the Georgia primary elections in Atlanta, Georgia, U.S., June 9, 2020. "We just wanted to do our part to make democracy work well for everyone and we're incredibly honored to receive this recognition.". Noi, Yahoo, facem parte din familia de mrci Yahoo. The same female who delivered suitcases of ballots to the counting room floor after legal observers were sent home for the night. ???? WATCH LIVE: Iowa Man on Trial for Triple Murder in Alleged Family Massacre, WATCH LIVE: Mark Jensen Antifreeze Murder Trial, Law&Crime Looks Ahead to 10 Remarkable Criminal Trials Scheduled for the First Half of 2023, 9 Shocking Times Defendants Testified at Trial, 10 Most Memorable Law&Crime Network Trials, Ron Jeremy Sexual Assault Trial Halted Indefinitely as Judge Says State and Defense Experts Agree Ex-Porn Star Suffers from an Incurable Neurocognitive Decline. These lies perpetuated the publics belief that the election was stolen, tainted by widespread fraud, and these lies also contributed to the violence on Jan. 6, the aide added. Most of the fundraising efforts focus on helping the mother-daughter duo rebuild their lives in the wake of what theyve been through. i conexiunea la internet, precum adresa dvs. Well, it did happen when former-President Donald Trump accused Ruby Freeman and her daughter Wandrea "Shaye" Moss, two African American women, of sabotaging the presidential election in Georgia. Joe Biden won Georgia by just under 12,000 votes in the presidential election. Wandrea "Shaye" Moss, a former Georgia election worker, testifies as the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol continues to reveal its findings of a year-long .

Also Thursday, the John F. Kennedy Library Foundation announced that Moss was one of five people named as recipients of the John F. Kennedy Profile in Courage Award for acting to protect democracy. Ruby Freeman, her daughter Wandrea Moss, Caryn Ficklin, and Keisha Dixon were served with notices to appear for depositions in the case, according to court records. The life of Wandrea "Shaye" Moss, a former Georgia election worker who was the target of a conspiracy theory spread by former President Donald Trump and his lawyer Rudy Giuliani, changed after the . Wandrea "Shaye" Moss, an election worker in Fulton County, Georgia, told lawmakers during a January 6 select committee hearing that she and her mother Ruby Freeman, who worked as a short-term election worker in 2020, were among the workers counting ballots at State Farm Arena in Atlanta. . Fcnd clic pe Acceptai tot v exprimai acordul c Yahoo i partenerii notri vor procesa informaiile dvs. GOP lawmaker urges White House to provide longer-range munitions to Ukraine, Avian flu confirmed in three grizzly bears euthanized in Montana, Defense & National Security The West braces for a renewed Russian offensive, Greene knocks Gaetz in exchange over committee assignments, A one-year farm bill extension to 2024 would remove critical uncertainty from agriculture, On The Money Why a debt limit showdown is so dangerous, Biden reelection plans on track despite documents controversy, Health Care Harris to mark Roes 50th anniversary with speech, according to John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, SpaceX launches 6th GPS satellite for US government, White House under pressure to explain why it didnt reveal documents discovery earlier, Risk of prosecution on Biden, Trump docs differs due to cooperation. Moss also said people pushed their way into her grandmothers house, claiming they were making a citizen's arrest.

Home Beneficial Life Insurance Company Richmond Virginia Contact Number, Articles W

versona return policy no receipt what is shelley malil doing now

wandrea moss georgia

wandrea moss georgia