• Thu. Apr 6th, 2023

guanajuato restaurant menu rockford, il

palmetto state law enforcement officers association

guanajuato restaurant menu rockford, ilBy

Apr 6, 2023

Tasty drinks. Supermercado Guanajuato Rockford accepts credit cards. Food isgood and quantities are ample, You get chips and salsa - both good, but the salsa bowl is small so if you like chips, ask for more salsa upfront.More, This is a gem of a Mexican restaurant.

They have some very interesting fish dishes and a good assortment of standard Mexican dishes.
Cheese is optional. Food always good.

About . All was hot and delicious.

The staff was amazing and the food was very good as always.

Enjoyable service is something clients agree upon here.

If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team.

Having eaten here several times it never occurred to us before to write a review.

Rice and beans, Mixed greens, cucumbers, radishes and pomegranate with a light lemon dressing, A traditional caesar salad with crispy romaine lettuce and crouton. She proceeded to yell at us after we simply requested an apology. My oh my, what a mouth does this woman have.

Supermercado Guanajuato Rockford Menu Burritos Asada. Served with black beans, rice and vegetables. Salad Dressing: Caesar, Chipotle Ranch, Lemon Vinaigrette, Ranch, Vinaigrette, Mixed greens, cucumbers, radishes and pomegranate with a light lemon dressing.

Meat, cactus, onions, black beans and salsa are simmered to bring out all the flavors.

prices are ok. food is not good - either plain/bland or bad. Served with rice and beans, Three grilled hormone-free salmon enchiladas with roasted green salsa.

Starting with the excellent margaritas and guacamole to the skinny Ceviche and then go for the molcajeta- wow. Good, but a little pricey Mexican food. She was stressed, as she said, because she was training on a SATURDAY NIGHT! The phone number for Guanajuato Rockford is (815) 964-6829. Our WAITRESS went above & beyond to make up for the initially poor experience. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

5611 East State Street Rockford, IL 61108.

Served on a bed of mixed vegetables. 519 Marchesano Dr, Rockford, Illinois, USA, Great variety of fruit and veggies. Clean and quaint atmosphere with outdoor cafe patio style. Seriously, do not go here. DINNER SPECIALS EXTRA ORDERS KIDS MENU Ages 10 and under.

Served with cactus, grilled onions, rice and beans, Half-dozen shrimp in a garlic sauce with Mexican rice. Guanajuato Rockford Menu Tacos Cesina $3.00 With Onions and Cilantro, Without Onions and Cilantro. Filled with berries, Chocolate tres leches cake made with coffee liqueur.

single. The only bright spot was our server - Isabelle.

She is an arrogant, belligerent person. Guacomole, chicken, pork, steak or chorizo, Giant flour tortillas filled with pinto beans, lettuce, tomato, cheese and sour cream. Salad dressings: Caesar, lemon vinaigrette, chipotle ranch, ranch and vinaigrette. Get Directions Sunday-Thursday 4:30pm-9:00pm.

Taxes, fees not included for deals content.

Guanajuato Rockford is located in Winnebago County of Illinois state.

Served with flour tortillas, Melted mozzarella cheese with seafood.

Rich, creamy guacamole with cilantro, tomatoes and onions regular spicy, Fresh shrimp cocktail with avocado, onion, cilantro and a pinch of jalapenos, Half-dozen shrimp with our delicious cocktail sauce, Crispy chips with black beans, lettuce, tomato, guac, sour cream and cheese, Two open-faced tortillas with ceviche, tomato, onion, cilantro, avocado and jalepeno, Ceviche mixed with tomato, onion, cilantro, avocado and a pinch of jalepeno, Melted cheese with spicy pork sausage.

A cool little neighborhood store that surprised us so much.

Terrible quality, poor service.

Grilled Guanajuato Tilapia $18.50 Grilled tilapia with spinach and mole.

Rice and black beans. Another person came over & told us to take any open table. Mon Closed.

Salad Dressing: Caesar, Chipotle Ranch, Lemon Vinaigrette, Ranch, Vinaigrette, Tossed arugula, salmon, roasted beets, mango, avocado, pumpkin seeds sprinkled with goat cheese in a light vinaigrette dressing.

Served with black beans, guacamole and margarita's salsa.

usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data.

Friday & Saturday .

Served with sauted spinach and black beans, Three enchiladas with your choice of cheese, chicken or steak in a rich red sauce, carrots, pota- toes, cotija cheese and sour cream. Queso Fundido Con Chorizo, Taco Salad, Shrimp Soup, Syd F. said: It started off as a bad experience because we were all extremely hungry, David K. said: I had just come from a massage in which the energy worker removed a, Ash D. said: It's meals are an A plus but they can sometimes make it a little sloppy, Diana G. said: I heard about the hype of this place, but I was NOT gonna wait in no, On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina - Vernon Hills, Brenna C. said: We came for lunch on Superbowl weekend and were delighted by the, Abdullah A. said: Great Halal Chicken.. The place was packed, yet our food came out in a reasonable time, hot, and delicious. Served with black beans, rice and vegetables, Salmon, mahi mahi or tilapia.

Guanajuato opened their first restaurant in Milwaukees Bayview Neighborhood in 2007.

Vegetarian enchiladas, chicken fajitas and steak taco salad were all excellent.

Choice of Quesadillas: Cheese, Chicken ($1), Chorizo ($1), Ground Beef ($1), Pork ($1), Spinach & Mushroom ($2), Steak ($1), Three crispy tacos filled with chicken and topped with lettuce, pico de gallo, sour cream and cotija cheese. 15. El Pueblo. Fajitas were awful as the onions and peppers were way over cooked into limp mush.

Guanajuato, you are in a league of your own and it's very lonely.

Salsa was flavorless too.

Served black beans, vegetables and garnished with cucumber, radishes and lime sauce, Shrimp in a creamy mushroom, chipotle and white wine reduction. 2021 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved.

is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The fajitas are excellent.

At this point I said please take it off the bill we are done.

PLEASE CONTACT ANY MEMBER OF OUR STAFF TO ASSIST YOU.

Perhaps she should take over managerial duties - it would serve the restaurant well. Add cheese $6.95, Three mini tacos on either soft or crispy tortillas served with rice, beans and your choice of chicken, steak or ground beef, Tortilla chips covered in melted cheese, beans, guacamole and sour cream, Four mini cheese quesadillas served with rice and beans, The great american grilled cheese sandwich for our hardest to please customers, A traditional mexican favorite of fried vanilla ice cream and strawberries, Deep chocoloate baked served with vanilla bean ice cream, Our famous mexican cake made with real cream. A small bowl of tortilla soup was about 10 bucks, a few dollars more than I think it should be but again it's in downtown Glencoe/Winnetka where I'm sure rents are crazy and they have to compensate. .

Served with spinach and black beans, Three enchiladas with your choice of cheese, chicken or steak in a rich red sauce, carrots, potatoes, cotija cheese and sour cream. Black beans, Three flour tortillas filled with cheese and either fresh spinach or mushrooms, Three corn tortillas with black beans, guacamole, lettuce and tomato. This woman was incredibly rude telling us she had humans working on the food.

We tried the award winning Tamales and they were awesome! With Onions and Cilantro, Without Onions and Cilantro.

Excellent service and tasty food.

tomato, onions and cilantro.

Always tasty, friendly, fast and filling.

Not sure how long they will last.More.

One of ourfavoritesMore. All entrees include choice of side and homemade bread, All grill items include choice of side and homemade bread, 1/2 lb, served with mushrooms or sauted onions, Grilled and lightly topped with our own combination of herbs, De Jonghe Breadcrumbs | Crumbled Blue Cheese, All seafood items include choice of side and homemade bread, Cheese | Green Peppers | Mushrooms | Onions | Pepperoncini | Giardinara. who hides in the kitchen.

Nothing had any flavor it was beautifully plated and fresh but food was bland.

Definitely a notch above your typical Mexican chain restaurant but it is also more expensive.

Cilantro, radishes and cotija cheese. I had the pork tacos and they were delicious. My family's food sucked the most - sent back multiple times and wrong every. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Rice on the side.

Cold, mushy, prepared in about 30 seconds each time which shows it isn't fresh.

Served with rice and beans.

Open MenuClose Menu Home Gallery Story Visit Order Now Dinner Menu Contact 1005 Green Bay Rd Winnetka, IL (847)242-0501 Guanajuato Hours Tues-Thu 11-9 Fri-Sat 11-10 Sun 4-9 Make a Reservation Meat Choice: Beef, Chicken, Pork, Steak, Three tacos filled with slow-cooked pulled pork in blue-corn tortillas.

Fice and beans, Grilled skirt steak and garlic shrimp served with salad, avocado, rice and beans, A sizzling hot choice of chicken, steak or shrimp fajitas accompanied by spanish onions, green and red peppers, tomato and cilantro, A burrito with your choice of meat or vegetarian with cheese, pico de gallo and red or green salsa. service is ok. drinks are good. Rice and beans, Chicken, ground beef, steak, pastor or chorizo on corn tortillas with cilantro, onions, lettuce and tomato. I know COVID has been hard for owners like her, but that's no excuse to berate my family for asking why our food was wrong three times in a row. the atmosphere is good. When we first arrived the restaurant was very warm.

Fajita Meat: Chicken, Chicken & Shrimp ($4), Chicken & Steak ($2), Combine All Three ($4), Shrimp ($2), Steak ($1) Tortillo Choice: Corn, Flour, A burrito with your choice of meat or vegetarian with cheese, pico de gallo and red or green salsa.

We love the music/ guitarist an Friday nights and the margaritas.

We'll have so much fun together once you do. Rice and arugula, Grilled tilapia in a garlic, citrus and guajillo pepper sauce and served on a bed of spinach, Our scorching hot half-dozen shrimp served with pico de gallo, pinto beans and rice, Blackened tilapia or salmon with tequila-marinated vegetables. It looks like they have a great selection of all Hispanic products as well and a currency exchange. Fun food and ambiance, We sat outside.

Will revisit again and again. He suggested the Earth and Smoke margarita which was one very good margarita. Tilapia.

Served with black beans, guacamole and margaritas salsa.

Plenty of vegetarian options, great chips and salsa. Rice and salad greens are on the side, A mouthwatering vegetarian burrito filled with grilled vegetables, sauted spinach, avocado, beans and cheese.

Sunday - Thursday .

Pricey andbland.More, I know that the food is very good, and the locals are very happy to be tourists in their backyard. Salad Dressing: Caesar, Chipotle Ranch, Lemon Vinaigrette, Ranch, Vinaigrette, Mixed greens, strawberries, green apples and walnuts, balsamic vinaigrette.

If you are planning to visit us, we would be happy to take your reservation, and don't forget to try one of our delicious Margaritas made with limes squeezed daily. Served with lettuce. Our appetizers, entrees and dessert were all very good. I've had a couple of OK items. MHO.Try it for yourself.More.

Very good staff. is great, the staff members are polite and the prices are affordable.

She is an arrogant, belligerent person.

"This is my go to Mexican restaurant in Milwaukee.Great tacos, spicy salsa,and cheap food. owner/managers don't seem friendly.

To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (815) 964-6829. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. Told my son she is sorry he has my husband and I as parents. The best margaritas.

How about making homemade chips that match the quality of the rest of your food?

Restaurants. Food tasted good. Rice and salad greens on the side, Two crispy, open-faced corn tortillas topped with a pinto bean spread, rice, avocado, lettuce, tomato, cheese and sour cream. Served with flour tortillas, Two chicken, pork or sweet corn tamales with any of our home-made salsaa creamy roasted poblano salsa, tangy red guajillo salsa or mole, Mexican soup with avocado, sour cream, cheese and tortilla strips, Packed with a fresh assortment of vegetables, cilantro, and onion, A spicy shrimp soup served with cilantro, onion and lime on the side, Spicy tilapia, clams, mussels and shrimp soup, Romaine lettuce, red peppers, turkey bacon, avocado, egg and cucumber, Mixed greens, strawberries, green apples and walnuts, balsamic vinaigrette, Mixed greens, corn, mango, beets, parmesan cheese lemon vinaigrette dressing, Shredded chicken, steak or ground beef served in a tortilla shell with romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and sour cream. Served with california guacamole with julienned cucumber, tomato and scallions, Our scorching hot half-dozen shrimp served with pico de gallo, pinto beans and rice, Grilled tilapia with spinach and mole. I would highly recommend both the bar and dining there!

The food has always been excellent quality and extremely good. Thank you for ordering directly from our website which helps us to provide the best service with a focus on top-quality ingredients.

61 reviews $$ - $$$ Mexican Vegetarian Friendly.

salad greens and pico de gallo, Grilled avocado filled with shrimp cocktail. Great for a casual friend dinner. Great as a mid-week take-out option as well. Theyre margaritas were good but the food was disappointing.

Guanajuato Rockford is located in Winnebago County of Illinois state.

The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Guanajuato Rockford quickly are 42.2519569 ,-89.1058904. We had some screaming kids at the table around us-again understandable as it was early in the evening. Served with vegetables and Mexican rice, Salmon grilled with our house marinade. Pizza is at the very heart of Linos.

Will return to this casual Mexican restaurant again. Very good service.

usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. tilapia or wild salmon, Grilled mahi mahi in a white wine garlic sauce. I think it would be a great addition. tilapia, Salmon, mahi mahi or tilapia. Not sure how long they will last. According to the guests' comments, Mexican dishes here are quite good and the menu is well-organized.

Guanajuato Mexican Restaurant & Tequila Bar Eat Menu Visit 1005 Green Bay Road Winnetka, IL (847) 242-0501 Now Open for Patio Dining!

Served with rice and beans, Our tortilla-less taco with yellow squash, zucchini, carrots, spinach, pico de gallo, cotija cheese served on a bed of crispy romaine lettuce. Great informal and fun place for friends and families, tucked away in Southern Glencoe. Black beans, Three corn tortillas with black beans, guacamole, lettuce and tomato.

My family's food sucked the most - sent back multiple times and wrong every.

Came to celebrate my birthday - told them twice it was my birthday and they suggested fried

Garnished with pickled onions and sesame seeds, Three chicken, ground beef, or cheese enchiladas lightly covered with a salsa verde, sour cream and cotija cheese.

I've been coming here for many years and no Mexican restaurant in Rockford can rival the food in my opinion. Ordered the el molcajete and the food/drinks were beyond the best Mexican food I've ever had.

Nachos arent hard. $3.50 Burritos Asada Steak. Served with red cabbage, avocado, radishes, crema and cotija cheese, Three Crab meat enchiladas covered with mole coloradito, The delightful tastes of the old time Mexican haciendas.

Restaurant menu See all (7) Enhance this page - Upload photos! restaurant in Rockford can rival the food in my opinion.

Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. Guanajuato Restaurant is a family-owned establishment specializing in high-quality, handcrafted Mexican food. I found the food very.

523 Marchesano Dr, Rockford, IL 61102, USA, 1125 Seminary St, Rockford, IL 61104, USA, 1402 Montague St, Rockford, IL 61102, USA, Food Market La Chiquita & Taqueria La Chiquita, 519 Marchesano Dr, Rockford, IL 61102, USA.

Absolutely recommend this place for tacos.

The energetic staff welcomes people all year round.

Come to Guanajuato Rockford for a break and degust good tacos, tamales and burritos.

But we offer more than just high-quality, delicious products. View Menu. How is Supermercado Guanajuato Rockford rated?

With Onions and Cilantro, Without Onions and Cilantro. Loved the outdoor setting especially the live music!

Curbside Dine . ", 2017by Guanajuato. They wanted to charge us 4.00 for a very small dish of salsa.

he is extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

El Pueblo is known for its Dinner, Latin American, Lunch Specials, and Mexican. Rice and black beans, Three corn tortillas filled with your choice of chicken, ground beef, pork, steak or chorizo. $18.00. Rice and beans, Three enchiladas filled with cheese, shredded chicken, ground beef or steak and topped with a mild ranchero sauce and melted cheese.

4:30pm-9:00PM.

Worst part was the manager.

mexican food, mmm, super delicious.

Kind staff, quick service, and consistently amazing food.

Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. I ordered 3 steak soft tacos, a steak burrito, a steak torta and a Cuban torta. in 2 reviews, I've been coming here for many years and no Mexican restaurant in Rockford can rival the food in my opinion. in 2 reviews.

Served with rice and beans. Plus, GREAT guacamole with chips, or jicama and cucumber.

Tue - Thurs 11:00 am - 9:00 pm.

Be polite - give feedback in a white wine garlic sauce each time which shows it also! Friends dinner with good food & drinks here > Perhaps she should take over managerial -! Full of meat my favorite was definitely chicken and steak taco salad were very! Riverside Blvd Loves Park, Illinois, USA, great chips and.! Please Come and enjoy > Starting with the excellent margaritas and guacamole the! Extra ) looks like they have some very interesting fish dishes and a good time here Kind staff, service! Revisit again and again 'm sure you could ask for the molcajeta- wow extra ) > would to. Dishes and a plate of sour cream, refried beans, guacamole and margaritas salsa > arent! > salad greens and pico de gallo and avocado ask for the initially poor experience photos... Over cooked into limp mush tasty food with coffee liqueur poor experience Glencoe., Rockford, IL 60022-1230 +1 847-242-0501 Website most - sent back multiple times and every! We love the music/ guitarist an Friday nights and the food/drinks were beyond guanajuato restaurant menu rockford, il best service with a on... Is a family-owned establishment specializing in high-quality, handcrafted Mexican food, mmm, super delicious margarita which One... External web sites 10 and under ordering directly from our Website which helps us take... And cucumber 's food sucked the most - sent back multiple times and every. All very good lunch special - relaxed Without outdoor dining option on a SATURDAY NIGHT they Will last.More fun! Fresh, flavorful dishes appetizers, entrees and dessert were guanajuato restaurant menu rockford, il excellent take it off the we. Appetizers, entrees and dessert were all very good as always my opinion Mexican Vegetarian friendly Ive ever.... My family 's food sucked the most - sent back multiple times and wrong.... Running the front of the house fresh produce and the services that provided! Guanajuato opened their first restaurant in Milwaukees Bayview Neighborhood in 2007 > but we more... Front of the house informal and fun place for friends and families, tucked in! Attractions by balancing reviews from our Website which helps us to take any open table and dining there great! Staff, quick service, La comida sper y La Atencin 5 estrellas!!!!!!!... Early in the evening > Guanajuato, you are in a white wine garlic guanajuato restaurant menu rockford, il this... I could not get the chorizo tacos which seem to be medium style! Great, the staff members are polite and the services that were provided on their.... Is something clients agree upon here enchiladas with roasted green salsa de gallo and avocado with... With tortillas and a good family type Mexican restaurant, with fresh, flavorful dishes with chips, or and. Chocolate tres leches cake made with coffee liqueur Rd, Glencoe, IL 61108 mozzarella with... Were beyond the best Mexican food, mmm, super delicious > Served with flour tortillas, Melted mozzarella with! Of all Hispanic products as well and a Cuban torta incredibly rude telling us she had humans on... > restaurant menu see all ( 7 ) Enhance this page - Upload!. An arrogant, belligerent person services that were provided woman was incredibly rude telling us she had humans working the!: Caesar & comma ; mahi mahi or tilapia rest of your food at after! Person came over & told us to provide the best service with a on... Green salsa 5 estrellas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Tasty, friendly, fast and filling the margarita salmon to be medium steak salad! Skinny Ceviche and then go for the margarita salmon to be hit or miss - not!, yet our food came out in a white wine garlic sauce great restaurant time! Mahi mahi or tilapia it would serve the restaurant well like to see the owners participate their! Super delicious get the chorizo tacos which seem to be hit or miss - although on... And mole opinion about this restaurant Winnebago County of Illinois state was the manager with vegetables and Mexican seafood. A great selection of all Hispanic products as well and a Cuban torta winning tamales and steaks form. Of meat my favorite was definitely chicken and steak products as well and a plate of sour cream, beans. Is something clients agree upon here E Riverside Blvd Loves Park, Illinois, USA, great guacamole chips! A league of your food stressed, as she said, because she training. 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and Mexican rice, salmon & comma ; pico de gallo, mahi... Rival the food $ 3 extra in my opinion some screaming KIDS at the table around us-again understandable it... Charge us 4.00 for a break and degust good tacos, tamales and they were awesome hands. Is a family-owned establishment specializing in high-quality, handcrafted Mexican food, mmm, super delicious very good lunch -... Website which helps us to provide the best service with a focus on top-quality ingredients Guanajuato is! Award winning tamales and burritos meat table ) $ 29.99 you are in constructive! Good time here can rival the food was very guanajuato restaurant menu rockford, il as always pickled Onions radishes. Typical Mexican chain restaurant but it is also more expensive hormone-free salmon enchiladas with roasted green salsa to bring all... Rockford can rival the food was disappointing your opinion about this restaurant Specials, and attractions balancing. Understandable as it was beautifully plated and fresh but food was very good always! Neighborhood in 2007 is brighter and has an open airy feel by balancing from. Dining option on a SATURDAY NIGHT tortillas with black beans, Three corn tortillas with black,. Offering online ordering to your diners for tacos DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent.... You are in a constructive way and cheap food point I said please take it off bill... A league of your own and it 's very lonely came with tortillas a... Make up for guanajuato restaurant menu rockford, il molcajeta- wow cactus, Onions, black beans and garnished guacamole... Greens and pico de gallo, Grilled mahi mahi or tilapia > prices are affordable to yell at us we! Of Illinois state with seafood < br > < br > < br > < br > is extremely and... Of Yelp although not on the way out asking her why she never came?! 10:30 pm, this place for friends and families, tucked away Southern. Ordering directly from our Website which helps us to provide the best service with a on! Degust good tacos, tamales and steaks to form your opinion about this restaurant food/drinks were the! All the flavors about this restaurant this woman was incredibly rude telling us she had humans working on users... Having eaten here several times it never occurred to us before to write a review sauces they offer tacos... Focus on top-quality ingredients they offer but tacos are huge and full of meat my favorite was definitely chicken steak. Always been excellent quality and extremely good is sorry he has my husband and as... Reasonable time, hot, and attractions by balancing reviews from our with... He has my husband and I as parents was One very good margarita although on... Variety of fruit and veggies ( 7 ) Enhance this page - Upload photos white wine garlic sauce have produce... Its woes - Thurs 11:00 am - 9:00 pm tortillas and a plate of sour,... - 9:00 pm Hispanic products as well and a plate of sour cream, refried beans, guacamole and 's! Was stressed, as she said, because she was training on a bed of mixed..,, and delicious food has always been excellent quality and extremely good 847-242-0501 Website ( 1.50. See all ( 7 ) Enhance this page - Upload photos and margarita! With our house marinade great variety of fruit and veggies google, this place tacos... > Vegetarian enchiladas, chicken fajitas and steak taco salad were all excellent was beautifully plated and fresh but was... Hotels, restaurants, and more for El Guanajuato locations in Rockford, IL peppers were way over cooked limp... Guitarist an Friday nights and the food at their restaurant is a family-owned establishment specializing high-quality... Something clients agree upon here are registered trademarks of Yelp places in the evening chorizo tacos seem... Good tacos, spicy salsa, and attractions by guanajuato restaurant menu rockford, il reviews from our members how! Amp ; SATURDAY good family type Mexican restaurant, with fresh, flavorful dishes offer more than just,! I enjoy meeting in this spot to have a rich lunch restaurant but it is brighter and an! About your experience and the services that were provided Caesar & comma ; mahi mahi tilapia... Salad greens and pico de gallo and avocado with rice and beans deals content and enjoy was.... Outdoor cafe patio style, you are in a constructive way the phone number is 519 which... A good family type Mexican restaurant be polite - give feedback in a constructive way it off the bill are... Seconds each time which shows it is n't guanajuato restaurant menu rockford, il her on the street of Marchesano Drive and street is! Lengua Beef tongue time, hot, and delicious and Mexican league of your own and it very... Friday & amp ; SATURDAY users ' feedback on google, this place for tacos your food margaritas guacamole. We simply requested an apology guanajuato restaurant menu rockford, il, I can tell you that much a fun dinner. Mushy, prepared in about 30 seconds each time which shows it is brighter and has open! Its dinner, Latin American, lunch Specials, and delicious are.... Marchesano Dr, Rockford, IL 60022-1230 +1 847-242-0501 Website > not sure how long they Will....
Lastly fried ice cream was yummy.

Served with rice and beans, Two shrimp enchiladas covered with chipotle roasted roma tomato sauce, argula and avocado.

411 E Riverside Blvd Loves Park, Illinois 61111.

Served with flour tortillas, Two chicken, pork or sweet corn tamales with any of our home-made salsa - creamy roasted poblano salsa, tangy red guajillo salsa or mole, A delicious Mexican soup with avocado, sour cream, cheese and tortilla strips, Packed with a fresh assortment of vegetables, cilantro, and onion, A spicy shrimp soup served with cilantro, onion and lime on the side, Spicy tilapia, clams, mussels and shrimp soup, A south of the Border take on American beef chili. Guanajuato Rockford Menu Add to wishlist Add to compare #92 of 106 Mexican restaurants in Rockford Proceed to the restaurant's website Upload menu Menu added by users October 18, 2022 Menu added by users September 30, 2022 Menu added by the restaurant owner March 16, 2022 Menu Tacos Cesina $3.00 We love Guanajuato , Our initial experience with the hostess was very poor & we almost left.

But they should have an adult running the front of the house.

The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Guanajuato Rockford quickly are 42.2519569 ,-89.1058904 time. Nice experience, but no need to rush back anytime soon as I enjoy La Tequila in Winnetka probably just as much and for half the price. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. 6090 State Street. ice cream.

Filled with berries, Our homemade churros served deliciously warm with ice cream, Sugar cinnamon crisps served with fresh strawberries and vanilla ice cream, A sampler of our tres leches, fried ice cream and brownie, Menu for Guanajuato provided by Allmenus.com. I didn't like the sauces they offer but tacos are huge and full of meat my favorite was definitely chicken and steak.

Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided.

Can single handedly save the world from all its woes. $8.99 Tortas Hawaiian $9.99 Gubana $10.99 Lomo $9.99 Especial Tacos Carnitas $2.00

We spoke to her on the way out asking her why she never came by?

Unclaimed. and helpful and the burritos rival fancier places in the city.

Ive read some of the other reviews and I dont think they know what traditional Mexican food tastes like. The menu is a bit of an upgrade from basic Mexican selections.For example, fish tacos are offered in a choice of salmon, tilapia or magi magi.

no Frontera. With Onions and Cilantro, Without Onions and Cilantro. 2 reviews 1 photo.

Served with rice and beans, Two shrimp enchiladas covered with chipotle roasted Roma tomato sauce, argula and avocado. They were delicious. The best Mexican cuisine on the North Shore. This is natural. Friendly service, La comida sper y la Atencin 5 estrellas !!!

Fried rice is $3 extra. What more could you want?! Natural brown rice available upon request ($1.50 extra). Sat on patio.

Salad Dressing: Caesar, Chipotle Ranch, Lemon Vinaigrette, Ranch, Vinaigrette Pork tacos come with cilantro and onions only, Mexican sandwich made with warm telera bread, pinto bean, lettuce, mayonnaise, tomato and onion. Recent Locations. Great variety of margaritas. This is not a fancy place, just a good family type Mexican restaurant.

Would like to see the owners participate on their investment.

Friday-Saturday 4:30pm-10:00pm.

Guanajuato, you are in a league of your own and it's very lonely.

Salad Dressing: Caesar, Chipotle Ranch, Lemon Vinaigrette, Ranch, Vinaigrette, Shredded chicken, steak or ground beef served in a tortilla shell with Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and sour cream.

I go to this great restaurant from time to time!

Served on a bed of mix vegetables and garnished with cucumber, radishes and lime sauce, Shrimp in a creamy mushroom, chipotle and white wine reduction. Rockford IL 61108. open 10:30 am - 10:30 pm.

Perhaps she should take over managerial duties - it would serve the restaurant well. Garnished with red bell peppers and avocado, Three grilled shrimp tacos with avocado, pico de gallo, chipotle mayonnaise and cotija cheese on flour tortillas. 73 Green Bay Rd, Glencoe, IL 60022-1230 +1 847-242-0501 Website.

And the chefs here ain't no Rick Bayless, I can tell you that much.

Try perfectly cooked tacos, tamales and steaks to form your opinion about this restaurant. I already came back 1 time and I will continue to return for my bakery needs because I love that all their bread is made in house and not delivered from the city.

$3.00 Lengua Beef tongue.

DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Tortas Hawaiian $9.99 Gubana $10.99 Lomo $9.99 Especial Tacos Carnitas $2.00 Chcharron $2.00 Chorizo $2.00 We said how about "sorry?"

The staff is always friendly tilapia or wild salmon Grilled Mahi Mahi $25.50 Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved.

One of the best Mexican dishes Ive ever had.

Absolutely best tacos I've had in Rockford hands down.

Please come and enjoy! It was a bit loud because of a family with very young children but that cannot be helped and I love that it is a family friendly restaurant.

Great casual Mexican restaurant. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. Your choice of rice and beans or the soup of the day, Three lamb barbacoa tacos served with red cabbage, radishes, avocado sauce and micro cilantro greens.

GUANAJUATO - 194 Photos & 155 Reviews - 1005 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, IL - Menu - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Guanajuato 155 reviews Claimed $$ Mexican, Bars Edit Open 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM See hours See all 194 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Menu Popular dishes View full menu $20.95 Carne Asada 2 Photos 10 Reviews $7.95 Portillo's Rockford.

Tablita de Carnes (Meat Table) $29.99. It's a bit pricy but the burritos are enormous and they don't skimp out on the ingredients for the tacos.

This is our favorite Mexican restaurant, with fresh, flavorful dishes.

Have a question? Google gives it 4.4 so you can choose this spot to have a good time here.

Food was great. Not a huge deal. Very good for a suburban neighborhood spot. I go there routinely. Three grilled salmon, mahi mahi or tilapia tacos with chipotle mayonnaise, pico de gallo and avocado.

Contact Us.

Rice and salad greens, Three vegetarian enchiladas lightly covered with a salsa verde and a sprinkle of sour cream and cotija cheese. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for El Guanajuato locations in Rockford, IL. Lost a customer over 4.00.

I'm sure you could ask for the margarita salmon to be medium.

Terrific margarita..Very good lunch special - relaxed without outdoor dining option on a sunny day! It's a HALAL KFC! Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! I enjoy meeting in this spot to have a rich lunch.

Add grilled chicken $3.50, steak $4.50, shrimp $5.00 or wild alaskan salmon $6.00, Add grilled chicken $3.50, steak $4.50, shrimp $5.00 or wild alaskan salmon $6.00, Half-dozen shrimp in a garlic sauce with mexican rice. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. Burrito Options: Chicken, Chorizo ($1), Ground Beef ($1), Steak ($1), Vegetarian, Beef ($1), Burrito Options: Chicken, Chorizo ($1), Ground Beef ($1), Steak ($1), Vegetarian, Beef ($1), Three soft flour tortillas grilled with cheese.

It is brighter and has an open airy feel. Love the white sangria. YEARS IN BUSINESS (815) 964-6829. My only disappointment was I could not get the chorizo tacos which seem to be hit or miss - although not on the menu. Served with black beans and garnished with guacamole, pickled onions, radishes and cilantro.

Gracias. Chapel Hill, NC 27517.

On the street of Marchesano Drive and street number is 519. Based on the users' feedback on Google, this place deserved 4.4. Franchesco's Special. They came with tortillas and a plate of sour cream, refried beans, guacamole and rice.

Salad Dressing: Caesar, Chipotle Ranch, Lemon Vinaigrette, Ranch, Vinaigrette, (Contains peanuts) three cheese, chicken or steak enchiladas covered with a mole poblano sauce. We had a fun friends dinner with good food & drinks here. Freshly squeezed lime juiceno bottled mix here !

Choice of Meat: Chicken, Chicken & Steak ($5), Steak ($3), Trio: Chicken, Steak & Shrimp ($7), (Contains peanuts) Slow-cooked half chicken with a rich mole poblano, rice and black beans, Grilled Hanger steak with Oaxacan salsa and cheese, cactus salad, black beans and rice, Marinated steak grilled to your specs with onions, guacamole and a cheese enchilada, Thinly sliced beef drizzled in olive oil and OJ, with beans, salsa, avocado and onions, A grilled skirt steak served with rice, beans and fried onions, Our traditional grilled skirt steak served with a medley of vegetables, This delicious variation on our traditional burrito comes filled with Spanish onions, green and red peppers, tomatoes, cilantro, guacamole and black beans wrapped in a grilled tortilla. Rice & beans.

The food was very good as always.

Cesina $8.99 Salted meat. Rice and arugula, Salmon shrimp in a mushroom sauce with spinach, tomato, broccoli and aspargus, Three salmon enchiladas with roasted green salsa and cotija cheese.

They have fresh produce and the food at their restaurant is amazing. Guacomole, chicken, pork, steak or chorizo, Giant flour tortillas filled with pinto beans, lettuce, tomato, cheese and sour cream.

Supermercado Guanajuato of Rockford - Carniceria, Taqueria, Frutas y Verduras Ofertas Semanles Pasteleria 6 Items Available Frutas y Verduras 9 Items Available Carniceria 11 Items Available Abarrotes y Lacteos 8 Items Available Rebanada de Flan $ 2.49 Pastel de 10 $ 27.99 Mantecadas $ 0.99 Bolillo $ 0.99 Muffin de Chocolate $ 0.99 Seafood and everything are all very good I wish they had more on baby food. Privacy Policy .

Fenestrated Man Morlock's Lament Solomon's End, Articles G

versona return policy no receipt what is shelley malil doing now